Why Choose Codrington?
As an international school, Codrington offers three International Baccalaureate (IB) programmes and shares the IB mission "to develop inquiring, knowledgeable and caring young people who help to create a better and more peaceful world through intercultural under-standing and respect."
- At Codrington, students don't just study the world. They are learning to thrive in it.
- They achieve a global perspective that values differences and diversity.
- They are engaged in a challenging academic program that includes acquiring a second language in an open-minded and intercultural environment.
- We don't just prepare students for college. We give them the intellectual and cultural confidence to succeed in a globally connected world.
- The Diploma Prpgramme prepares students to excel in higher education and beyond.
- Fully qualified and experienced in their respective fields, Codrington faculty members come to us from six continents, bringing best practices in international education to our campus. All are IB-trained, most are multilingual with advanced degrees, and many have taught at leading schools around the world.
- Now more than ever, education must prepare students to succeed in a globally connected and interdependent world. At Codrington, we provide students with the necessary tools - the knowledge, skills and perspective they'll need to learn, grow and thrive.